Intensive online technical training
The online AQUAfocus programmes are short tutored training courses which emphasize specific technical aspects within urban water cycle management. All the AQUAfocus programmes are taught in Spanish.
Complete water cycle management
Drainage and Wastewater Treatment
- Planning of Urban Drainage Networks..
- Design of Wastewater Treatment Plants. .
- Operation and Maintenance of Wastewater Treatment Plants..
- Operation and Maintenance of Urban Drainage Networks..
Drinking Water Treatment and Distribution
- Drinking Water Quality. Safety Plans. .
- Planning of Drinking Water Distribution Networks..
- Operation and Maintenance of Drinking Water Distribution Networks..
- Operation and Maintenance of Drinking Water Treatment Plants..
Water Basin Infrastructures
AQUAfocus are pills lasting 4, 6 or 8 weeks integrated in the training Itinerary of the Online Master in Water Technology and Management which allow you to begin one or several AQUAfocus and, subsequently, at your own pace, obtain a master’s degree or postgraduate qualification.
If you wish to include the School of Water’s programmes within your company’s training plan for two or more employees, consult the discounts with email@example.com.
They may also qualify for subsidies from the State Foundation for Employment Training (Tripartita Foundation), an organization which subsidizes companies which are committed to employee training through the application of discounts to Social Security contributions.