Students and training projects in 17 countries.
The vocation of the School of Water is to have a global presence in order to support the sustainable development of the planet and contribute to the achievement of the SDG. For this, based on a collaborative model in which it forms partnerships with prestigious universities and training centres, it succeeds in combining the expert knowledge of Suez Group professionals with the knowledge of local agents.
Through a strategic partnership with important Latin American universities, the School of Water extends its territorial range and at the same time enriches the training offered.
+ 400 students on open programmes
Academic partnerships in different territories:
Noteworthy references in customized programmes:
- Workshops on Urban Water Cycle Management. Ecuador
Client: Senagua, Belgian Development Agency.
- Diplomas in Water. Chile
Client: Aguas Andinas
- Course on maintenance of distribution networks and facilities. Spain
Client: Services of the Region of Pamplona.
- Training courses on wastewater treatment and water networks. Peru
Client: Sedapal (Lima).
- Stage on leak detection and management technologies and processes in drinking water supply networks.
- Training of trainers of professionals in all spheres of the complete water cycle. Saudi Arabia
Client: Jeddah City Business Unit
- Consultancy for setting up the École en Management de l’Eau et de l’Assainissement. Algeria
Client: EMEA, Algerian Ministry of water resources (Oran).