Política de Cookies
This COOKIES POLICY is an integral part of the Legal Notice of the Website www.laescueladelagua.com
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless text file which is stored on your browser when you visit almost any webpage. The cookie is used so that the website is capable of recalling your visit when you browse on this page again. Although many people do not know this, cookies have been used for 20 years, since the first browsers appeared for the World Wide Web.
What is a cookie NOT?
It is not a virus, a Trojan, a worm, spam or spyware, and it does not open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookies store?
Cookies do not tend to store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photos, your ID card number or personal information, etc. The data that they save are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server is not associating with you as a person but rather with your web browser. Indeed, if you regularly browse with Chrome and you try browsing on the same website with Firefox or Safari you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because in actual fact it is associating with the browser, not with the person.
What kind of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies: these are the most elementary and make it possible, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous or a registered user is browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: they collect information on the type of browsing that you are carrying out, the sections that you use the most, the products consulted, the time slot used, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: they show advertising in accordance with your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page that you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What happens if I disable cookies?
Here are some examples to show what can happen if you disable cookies:
- You will not be able to share contents of this website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as tends to occur in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of this website, such as for example My account or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: it will be impossible for you to make online purchases; they will have to be by telephone or visiting the physical store if one exists.
- It will not be possible to personalize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on website visitors and traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog; you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, assess or rate contents. Also, the website will not be able to know whether you are a human or an automated application which is posting spam.
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising income of the website.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes. Not only deleted, but also blocked, in general or individually for a specific domain. To delete cookies from a website you need to go to your browser settings and there you will be able to look for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.