Aqualogía is the educational programme on water for primary school children.
Together with the characters from Aqualogía, you will be able to gain knowledge of water in your city, by means of digital and interactive educational resources.
Aqualogía presents water from a perspective in tune with the challenges and opportunities of the current and future world: smart, healthy and sustainable. With videos, games and experiments, you will be able to work in class on the uses made of water at school, how water reaches our homes and what treatments we need to perform to be able to drink it or to return it correctly to the natural environment.
EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES OF AQUALOGÍA
- Raise the awareness of schoolchildren on the importance of water and the environment.
- Offer schoolchildren knowledge on the natural and urban water cycles.
- Promote the participation and interaction of the pupils through the use of new technologies.
- Provide teachers with a teaching tool adapted to the curriculum of each educational cycle.
WHAT IS A SESSION OF AQUALOGÍA LIKE?
The 75-minute activity is organized as follows:
- Interactive story: detection of previous knowledge (15 minutes)
- Digital game: content introduction and structure (25 minutes)
- Experimentation with water: content structure and application (25 minutes)
- Assessment (10 minutes)
This activity is offered exclusively to companies and institutions. If you are interested, contact email@example.com or your local water operator.