Cookies are small data packets that are downloaded when accessing the website. In general, these technologies can serve very different purposes, such as, for example, recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or personalizing the way in which the content is displayed. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described in the table at the end of the following section.
Depending on the entity, the purpose or the period for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, these may be:
a) According to the entity that manages them:
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
b) According to its purpose:
– Necessary cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist there, such as controlling traffic and data communication, carrying out the purchase process of an order or using elements of safety during navigation.
– Preference cookies: These are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the user's settings regarding language, the number of results to be displayed. when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses it or the regional configuration from which the service is accessed.
– Statistics cookies: These are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to prepare navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on of usage data.
– Marketing cookies: These are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included on the website from which the service is provided. They allow the advertising content to be adapted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
– Cookies from external social networks: These are those that are used so that users can interact with the content of different social platforms (for example, Facebook), and are used by these third parties to carry out behavioral advertising, analysis and monitoring, and research. of the markets by the third party owner of the social network, as well as for purposes that appear in its legal conditions.
c) According to the period of time they remain activated:
– Session cookies: These are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear when the session ends.
– Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
4.1.- The user has the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their device through the following configuration panel:
4.2.- In addition, the user has the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on their terminal. For more information, consult your browser's instructions and manuals for more information:
In the event that the characteristics or purposes of using cookies on this website are modified, you will be informed about these changes in order to obtain your consent again in those cases where it is necessary.